Guest Post Guidelines
We are looking for experts in digital marketing that have relevant insights, experience, and real-world market knowledge that they want to share to help our readers.
We only accept articles that are 100% original and are of high quality, which should be in the 2,000-2,500 words range. All blog posts must be submitted through Google Docs and follow our guidelines:
1. Links must be relevant and point to high authority pages.
2. A link to your site can be included in your profile. We also allow up to one link to your site in the article.
3. You retain all copyrights to your work. We require that you do not republish the article anywhere else.
4. Please reference our articles where applicable.
5. Apply good structure: use headings, subheadings, bold font for important text, bullet points, and lists for an easy read.
6. Include relevant examples and anecdotes when possible.
7. Minimum of 3 highly relevant images/screenshots/embeds within the text.
8. Article must have a high score on the Yoast SEO plugin
9. Make sure to proofread and edit your post before sending it over. Each post will be reviewed for quality. Articles will be returned for revisions if necessary.
We are asking from you to:
1. Promote the post to your email list.
2. Promote it to your social media followers.
3. Respond to comments promptly.
Please share with us your topic ideas. We cannot guarantee that your article will be published.
Latest posts by Natalie Taylor (see all)
- 7 Competencies Every Social Media Manager Must Have - January 5, 2017
- Content Marketing Tips & Advice From Yael Kochman - September 21, 2016
- Content Marketing Tips & Advice from Hollie Bradbury - September 7, 2016